PLC DIAGNOSIS AND DEVELOPMENT
One of the most important components for the automation applications development is the PLC programming environment.
The Syncro numerical control firmware is provided with a run-time (when the machine is working) programmable and diagnosable PLC software.
The package is called SYNCRO-VIEW, developed in a Windows environment and can be executed simultaneously with the execution of the user interface software.
The software offers the following performances:
- PLC ‘Instruction list’-written programs editor and compiler
- Run-time PLC code debugger, with no need to switch the CN off
- Axes tracing for the best dynamic engine calibration
- PLC points tracing
- Serial communications debugger, Ethernet, CAN, Mechatrolink
- Axes and digital I/Os status monitor
- Analogic I/O status monitor